- SQ11 Mini DV Full HD Micro Camera LED Infrared Night Vision The camera has a video resolution of 1920 x 1080. The device has an internal battery of 100 mAh, which is approx. 100 minutes of runtime guaranteed, it can also be used via a USB adapter or charger (not included). An ultra-miniature micro camera with infrared LEDs, ideal for hidden video surveillance of your office or apartment, or even in the car
- 140° degrees, therefore large front mount. In the photos you can see a removable flag sticker, the micro camera is all black. Motion sensor: With this function, the device only starts when someone enters the monitored video area, once the motion is finished, the device will save the film and return to standby mode when a new motion is waiting. Cyclic recording: another important function when the device is in place
- Install 4-8GB of memory and automatically overwrites the oldest files and ensures maximum coverage and reliability. Cyclic recording is for both motion detection and continuous recording. Adjustable resolution: with this function, you can set the recording resolution, both in 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720. This special feature is useful to adjust the recording as needed
- Invisible Infrared – The only ultra-miniature version with the human eye invisible infrared, an incredible feature and is completely innovative, all versions available on the market do not have infrared LEDs, even if they are really small, up to 4m in the dark. Supports Micro SD up to 32GB TF (SD not included) Video: 1280 x 720p – 1920 x 1080p Recording Angle: 120°
- Camera dimensions: 2.2 cm x 2.3 cm. Box contents: 1 x SQ11N camera, 1 x USB cable for charging and data transfer. 1 x mounting bracket. N 1 manual in English
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.