USB Receiver Mode:
– Turn the battery cover counterclockwise to remove it.
– Place two AAA batteries into the battery compartment.
– Remove the USB receiver.
– Insert the USB receiver into the computer’s USB port.
– Install the cover and turn it clockwise to lock it.
– Slide the on/off switch to the ON position to turn on the mouse.
– Enable the computer’s Bluetooth.
– Turn on the mouse, then press and hold the mode button until the indicator blinks blue.
– Search for Mi Silent Mouse in the computer’s Bluetooth device list.
– Click Connect. Once it is connected, the mouse is ready for use.
– The mouse can connect to two different computers with USB receiver mode and Bluetooth mode. Press the mode button to switch between the two modes and computers.
– USB Receiver Mode: Press the mode button, the indicator will be green for 3 seconds and then turn off.
– Bluetooth Mode: Press the mode button, the indicator will be blue for 3 seconds and then turn off. Note: During your use, you can check the mode by lifting the mouse at a height of 1 cm or more. The indicator will be on for 3 seconds, the green indicator stands for USB receiver mode and the blue for Bluetooth mode.