JBL combines wireless audio streaming and portability with the black Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker. This speaker features a proprietary developed driver and two JBL bass radiators that intensify sound with strong deep bass. Its high-capacity 7800mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 20 hours of playtime. This speaker carries a convenient USB Type-C charge out to quickly power your mobile devices, such as your smartphone or tablet. The Charge 4 features a rugged design and IPX7 waterproof rated exterior, which adds protection in any environment. Together with JBL Connect+, this speaker can link with more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify your listening experience.
- Wirelessly connect up to two smartphones or tablets to this speaker and take turns enjoying your favorite tunes.
20 Hours of Playtime
- Built-in rechargeable LiPo 7800mAh battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges your device via USB Type-C port.
- Take the Charge 4 to the beach or pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water.
Durable and Rugged Fabric
- This speaker is wrapped in a durable and rugged fabric that is designed to protect your speaker in any environment.
JBL Bass Radiator
- Dual passive radiators deliver powerful, ear catching JBL sound that resonates loud and clear.
JBL Charge 4 Specs
- Power Output 30 W
- Passive Radiators 2
- Frequency Response 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio >80 Db